Watch our YouTube channel for fun videos about Ireland
Lose the crowds!
"We had the country all to ourselves."
Quite simply, the best!
Stunning Back Roads
Stay in small towns in local guest houses
Inroads Ireland offers you the best back roads, small group tours of Ireland.
* Tour Ireland’s South, West and North and venture off the beaten track for a fun and authentic trip.
* Travel Ireland in a comfortable mini-bus and enjoy a leisurely pace and flexible itinerary. With a maximum group size of 14, you get an up close and personal tour.
* One-week tours...Choose your path: Go South, Go West, or Go North. Can't decide on one? Combine tours for two or three weeks of Irish adventure!
* Stay in small towns in local guest houses and B&Bs where a chance to mingle with the Irish is just steps away.
Make Ireland your 2014 summer escape.
Come along and explore the real Ireland!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news, specials & happenings at Inroads Ireland.
Like us on Facebook -- Irish updates and the latest specials
Follow us on Twitter for all the latest tweetsFollow @twitterapi
Go South Tour
Our most popular tour explores the very best of southern Ireland!
* Travel back in time to a beautifully restored Norman monastery, visit a monastic settlement with Ireland's best Round Tower, and stay in quaint coastal towns with plenty of time to chat with the locals, listen to music, and perhaps enjoy a pint
* Relax for two nights on the gorgeous Dingle peninsula, touch Celtic crosses, and stand in an ancient stone circle.
* Tour an Irish tower house castle, see beautiful waterfalls, and be amazed at the dramatic coastline at Ireland’s most southwesterly point at Mizen Head.Learn more
Go West Tour
Our most old world tour takes you to fantastic western Ireland!
* On this one-week tour, enjoy a chartered flight to the Aran Islands, tour an Iron Age fort, and stay overnight on Gaeltacht (Irish-speaking) island of Inishmore
* Travel to County Galway and tour the O’Flaherty’s 15th Century castle
* Experience remote and rugged Connemara, and walk inside an ancient passage tomb older than the Egyptian pyramids.
Experience beautiful western Ireland!Learn more
Go North Tour
Our most active tour has you traveling to the beautiful north of Ireland!
* The one-week tour has you walking along the northeast Antrim coastline at the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and at Giant’s Causeway.
* Relax for a night in an Irish manor home, go to Ireland’s most northerly point at Malin Head, and get an insider’s tour of Belfast
* Learn about wool making in County Donegal, walk along deserted beaches, and be wowed with gorgeous gardens at Glenveagh Castle.
Explore the amazing north of Ireland!Learn more
Pancake Tuesday - March 4, 2014
In Ireland, the day before Lent starts is Pancake Tuesday. Read the whole story
- Read all about Ireland's romantic traditions on the What's New page.
Free Talk - Irish Legends and Landscapes!
- With stunning visuals, learn about Ireland's colorful legends and enchanting tales inspired by the exquisite Irish countryside. Your speaker is Phil Ryan - native Irishman, Owner and Tour Designer for Inroads Ireland Tours.
- Date: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- Time: 7 - 8 p.m.
- Place: Brocach Irish Pub, 7 West Main Street, Madison, Wisconsin. Upstairs lounge.
- Free - no registration needed
- Here's a link to a flyer if you'd like to print it out. Feel free to post it at your workplace, coffee shop, cafe, grocery store, library, or community center. Thanks!
Map for Brocach Irish Pub on the Capitol Square, Madison, Wisconsin